Elite 2500 is a two-connector, stand-alone ECU ideal for popular late model performance and racing applications. Recommended for 4, 6, 8 cylinder, Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or 2, 3, 4 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed water-resistant IP67-rated case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators with the tools they need to get the job done right. The Elite 2500 ECU is now paired with the new Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting-edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- Now using the new NSP Calibration Software .